Combine Straight, Curved and Inclined Sections
Our Modular Belt Conveyors are available in two shapes: straight and curved. Thanks to their flexible design, you can combine straight, curved and inclined sections — all with a single drive. This design also allows products to be pushed off laterally. In addition, each Modular Belt features fully guided belt edges, as well as catenary sags that are enclosed with transparent covers.
Other notable features of our Modular Belt series include:
- Standard widths: 150 to 2,000 mm (straight) or 215 to 1,215 mm (curved)
- Direct end drive or timing belt drive options
- Speeds from 6 to 50 m / min (straight) or 6 to 30 m / min (curved)
- Various belt designs: flights, grip-top, side guards or fingers (combs)
- No pinch areas
- Fit for demanding applications, including accumulation, incline, heavy loads and sharp-edged parts
Integrate Accessories With Ease
Our Modular Belt Conveyors, like our other conveyor series, are compatible with our universal extrusion system, making it a quick, easy and cost-effective process to attach accessories and other structural elements. In addition to facilitating part integration, these extrusions – with their concave surfaces and tubular honeycomb structure – enable you to create safe, vibration-safe systems with outstanding torsion and load resistance.
To learn more about our Modular Belt Conveyors, visit our product page .