A Just-in-Time Conveyor System
If you need to get a conveying system up and running quickly, then our Belt Conveyors will get the job done. This series comes with a wide selection of dimensions, belt features, belt speed and drive options, making it easy to configure a system according to your unique application requirements. Choose from frame heights of 40, 50 and 80 millimeters, as well as frame widths of 40 to 1,200 millimeters. Depending on the model you select, our Belt Conveyors can also handle loads up to 800 kilograms, with additional lengths, widths and payload capacity available upon request.
In addition, our Belt Conveyors come with 14-millimeter T-slots, making each unit compatible with our universal extrusion system, allowing you to create durable, rigid and vibration-safe systems. Thanks to the extrusions’ concave geometry and interplay with our form-locating, play-free fasteners, you can easily connect extrusions to your Belt Conveyor with strength comparable to welded connections.
Other features and benefits of our Belt Conveyors include:
- Various belt types, including low or high friction, food-grade, oil-resistant, cleated for incline transport and more.
- Belt speeds from 3 to 55 meters per minute (Belt Conveyor 40), 3 to 67 meters per minute (Belt Conveyor 50) and 5 to 65 meters per minute (Belt Conveyor 80).
- Front-end timing belt drive, front-end direct drive and center drive with timing belt options.
- Drive power ranging from 0.12 to 0.37 kilowatts (Belt Conveyor 40), 0.12 to 0.37 kilowatts (Belt Conveyor 50) and 0.25 to 0.55 kilowatts (Belt Conveyor 80).
- Compatibility with sturdy conveyor stands, made from clear anodized aluminum, galvanized Gadolinium-Zinc (GD-Zn), galvanized steel and rubber.
- Express orders shipped in just five working days.
- Custom-designed configurations at an outstanding price-performance ratio.
- Quick setup and implementation.
- Cost savings when integrating the conveyor with additional features.
To reap the benefits of our Just-in-Time Belt Conveyors, visit our product page. And be on the lookout for our upcoming blog posts, which will delve into our other conveyor systems.